People who work together get to know one another!
We encourage people to find a place to serve on Sunday mornings because it’s fun, it builds community, and there’s things that need to be done! Check out the list below and contact us regarding your area of interest. Remember, only family does chores – serving in the church is one of the quickest ways to feel like family.
- Greeting Ministry – Welcoming people at the door before the service
- Usher – Helping people to their seats, assisting in the service
- Hospitality – Assisting with refreshments in the lobby
- Info Table – Setting up and attending the Information Table
- Set Up – Setting up and putting away classrooms and foyer before and after the service. Light custodial duties.
- Worship Team – Playing or singing for Sunday service or Monday night prayer. Must audition.
- Sound Team – Setting up and running the sound system.
- Video Team – Setting up and running lights and the video projection needs during the service
- Sunday School Teacher – Teachers and helpers are always needed. Any involvement with Children’s Ministry requires an application and background check.
- Nursery Worker – Nursery workers and helpers are always needed. Any involvement with Children’s Ministry requires an application and background check.